20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Part 2 Chapter 7 Summary
The Mediterranean in Forty-Eight Hours
- So Nemo blows through the Mediterranean like it's nobody's business.
- This means Ned has no chance to escape. This also means Ned is seriously pissed off.
- Aronnax and Conseil get a little time to observe the sea life, but not much.
- Aronnax also gets to check out all of the shipwrecks on the bottom of the sea. It's a frightening sight. He gets depressed just thinking about how many men must have drowned in that sea.
- All along, the Nautilus keeps on chugging. Soon, they pass through the Strait of Gibraltar and into the Atlantic.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...