Travis Younger Timeline and Summary
- Travis is asleep in his makeshift bed. He is forced to stay up late when his dad’s friends come over since the living room is also his bedroom.
- He plays with other kids in the street by chasing a rat.
- He asks for money to bring to school, and when denied, asks for permission to work at the supermarket moving groceries.
- Lena first tells Travis that she’s bought a house for the family.
- Walter has a talk with Travis about dreaming big and believing in those dreams.
Previous Page: Ruth Younger