Available to teachers only as part of theTeaching A Rose for EmilyTeacher Pass
Teaching A Rose for EmilyTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. Describe Miss Emily's house.
2. Why does the mayor write to Miss Emily?
3. What is the most noticeable aspect of Miss Emily's appearance, for the townspeople she admits to her home?
Answers1. An eyesore, decaying, used to be nice but now is in a rundown neighborhood
2. Because she won't pay her taxes
3. She is very fat