The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian Chapter 10 Summary
Tears of a Clown
- Junior tells us the story of Dawn, an Indian girl with legendary braids who he fell in love with when he was twelve.
- Junior had no shot whatsoever with Dawn. Still, he confessed his feelings about her to his best friend, Rowdy.
- Rowdy told Junior that Dawn didn't care about him. At all. Still, he really loved her.
- So Junior cried. Big time. He cries easily about everything, he tells us. He is the "opposite of warrior" (10.20).
- That night he asked Rowdy to keep everything a secret: his love for Dawn, his crying, all that junk. And you know what? Rowdy did.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search