The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian Chapter 26 Summary
Rowdy and I Have a Long and Serious Discussion About Basketball
- After basketball season ends, Arnold emails Rowdy to say sorry they beat them and sorry their season went to hell.
- Rowdy responds that they would kick Reardan's butt next year. He calls him a "faggot" (26.2).
- Junior replies that he might be a faggot, but he's the faggot who beat him.
- Rowdy writes back "ha-ha" (26.4).
- Seeing as how this is the first time Rowdy has really talked to Junior since he left the rez, the email exchange makes him a "happy faggot" (26.6).
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search