Among the Hidden
Among the Hidden Chapter 13 Summary
- Breathe the free air again, friend! But Luke doesn't waste time, since every second he spends outside is dangerous.
- He makes his way to the Garners' barn and hesitates.
- Anyone could see him in wide open spaces, and that's exactly what is in front of him now.
- Luke looks back at his house and considers returning to his safe sanctuary. But it's not. "It was a prison" (13.9).
- That's the push he needs to sprint over to the Sports Family house, only to find out … the screen door is locked.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search