Roy Cohn Timeline and Summary
- Roy offers Joe a job in the Justice Department in Washington, DC.
- During a visit to his doctor, learns that he has AIDS.
- Roy advises Joe to get divorced and go Washington.
- Roy reveals to Joe that he may be disbarred and that he wants Joe to do unethical things in Washington to prevent that from happening.
- Roy totally goes off on Joe when Joe refuses to take the job.
- He collapses on the floor in pain, terribly sick, and sees the ghost of Ethel Rosenberg.
Previous Page: Harper Pitt