Angels in America, Part Two: Perestroika
by Tony Kushner
Angels in America, Part Two: Perestroika Act 1, Scene 3 Summary
- We're in Joe and Harper's apartment.
- Hannah, Joe's mother, enters with all of the baggage she was wandering around with in Part One – apparently she's just found the apartment.
- The phone rings. It's the police, who've picked up Harper.
- Apparently she made quite a spectacle of herself when she chewed down the pine tree in the park.
- Hannah tells the cop she's coming to pick up Harper.