Angels in America, Part Two: Perestroika
Angels in America, Part Two: Perestroika Act 4, Scene 7 Summary
- Joe and Harper are at home in bed.
- She asks Joe if he keeps his eyes closed when they're having sex because he's imagining men.
- He tells her yes.
- Harper points out that the only time she wasn't imagining was when she was with him, but for him it was just the opposite.
- Joe sits up, turns his back to her, and says he's got to go get some stuff he left behind.
- Harper demands that he look at her and tell her what he sees.
- He says he doesn't see anything.
- Harper is glad to finally hear the truth.
- Joe leaves.
- Harper notes that the truth sets you free.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search