Angels in America, Part Two: Perestroika
Angels in America, Part Two: Perestroika Act 5, Scene 9 Summary
- (This scene is optional. It isn't found in all productions of the play.)
- Roy is in some version of the afterlife.
- He's waist deep in ash and talking to a giant flaming Aleph (God).
- Apparently, God is being sued for abandonment.
- (Looks like the angels took Prior's advice.)
- Roy assures God that if he's His lawyer, God has nothing to worry about.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...