Benjamin (a donkey) Timeline and Summary
- Benjamin comes to hear about old Major’s dream.
- He refuses to weigh in on the Rebellion.
- He refuses to have an opinion on the windmill.
- He refuses to be enthusiastic once they do start building the windmill.
- Benjamin recognizes that the humans are going to blow up the windmill.
- Benjamin understands that Squealer was re-painting the commandments.
- Benjamin recognizes that Boxer is being sent to his death, and shows emotion for the first time.
- Benjamin breaks his rule and reads Clover the Commandment about equality.
Next Page: Old Major (a pig) Timeline
Previous Page: Mollie (a horse)