Animal Farm Chapter 6 Summary
- The animals work "like slaves." Heavy irony ensues.
- Napoleon's trading with the neighboring farms. But what about the rule against trade?
- Yeah. The animals are wondering about that, too. It's cool, though: Squealer has an explanation.
- And then the pigs move into the farmhouse. Again, Squealer has an explanation.
- Snowball becomes the scapegoat, which is particularly convenient when the windmill blows down in a gale.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search