by George Orwell
Clover (a horse) Timeline and Summary
- Clover comes to hear about old Major’s dream.
- Clover accepts all the principles of Animalism.
- She confronts Mollie with accusations of consorting with one of Mr. Pilkington’s men.
- She discovers sugar and ribbon in Mollie’s stall.
- Clover toils with the other animals to build the windmill.
- She is hurt by the public murders and leads the other animals in "Beasts of England."
- Clover suspects something is off and asks to be read the Sixth Commandment.
- Clover finds Boxer collapsed.
- She is the first to see a pig walking on his hind legs.
- She asks Benjamin to read her the Commandments.
- Clover recognizes that the pigs have become just like men.