The Sheep Timeline and Summary
- The sheep learn "Four legs good, two legs bad."
- A dead sheep is awarded "Animal Hero, Second Class."
- The sheep are controlled by Napoleon.
- The sheep’s bleating distracts the animals from Napoleon’s trading with the humans.
- The sheep help to deceive Mr. Whymper.
- The sheep’s bleating distracts the animals from the abolishment of "Beasts of England."
- The sheep blurt out, "Four legs good, two legs better."
Next Page: Mr. Pilkington Timeline
Previous Page: Bluebell, Jessie, and Pincher (three dogs)