Cite This Page
Anna Karenina Part 2, Chapter 27 Summary Page 1
- Anna is surprised to see Karenin pull up to the house. She's flustered and starts talking too much. The first thing she asks Karenin is whether he'll be spending the night.
- Seryozha comes into the room to see his father. He's extremely uncomfortable.
- Soon, Anna goes off to the races with Princess Betsy.
- Before she leaves, Karenin kisses her hand.
- In the carriage, she shudders with disgust when she feels the spot on her hand that he kissed.