Anna Karenina Part 4, Chapter 15 Summary
- It's ridiculously early in the day. The streets are still empty.
- Levin feels ecstatic.
- Finally, he's let into the Shcherbatsky house.
- Kitty runs up to him and they kiss.
- They tell each other how happy they are and how much they love each other .
- They go to see Kitty's mother.
- The Princess runs up to Levin and kisses him. She's so glad that Kitty is finally getting married, and is relieved that she can finally get her mind off the subject.
- The Prince tells Levin that this is what he has wanted for a long time.
- Levin feels affection for the Prince when he sees what a special place he holds in Kitty's heart.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...