Anna Karenina Part 6, Chapter 26 Summary
- In September, Levin moves to Moscow for Kitty's pregnancy. He has nothing to do.
- Koznyshev prepares for the elections and invites Levin to go along.
- Kitty secretly orders the necessary nobleman's uniform and persuades her husband to go. After all, Levin has some business to take care of regarding his sister's estate.
- When Levin tries to resolve his sister's issues, he meets a ton of bureaucratic red tape.
- After getting married, however, Levin has become much more patient with the suggestions of his peers.
- For example, he's willing to give this whole election business a shot, even though he doesn't understand it and thinks it's pointless.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...