Anna Karenina Part 6, Chapter 8 Summary
- Before the women get up, all the men go out to the cart and small carriage.
- Veslovsky is dressed in shiny new clothes with a shiny new gun.
- Oblonsky comes out in old clothes with an awesome gun.
- Veslovsky resolves next time to emulate Oblonsky's style, realizing that's what real sportsmen look like.
- Levin is late because he is talking to Kitty, mostly making sure that she has forgiven him for his overly sensitive behavior the night before.
- Levin is extremely happy to be on his way to shoot. He's eager to beat both Oblonsky and Veslovsky.
- Levin, contrite about being so jealous of Veslovsky, is especially nice to the man today, and finds him agreeable, except for his idle attitude towards life.
- The men set off with their guns and two dogs, Krak and Laska.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search