Stocks, and bonds, and markets, oh my!
If concepts like "national budget," "GDP," and "international trade" make your eyes glaze over, check out Shmoop's AP® Macroeconomics guide for a crash course in real-world issues...and a slew of helpful tips for conquering the exam.
In this guide, you'll find out
- why you should focus your studying on inflation and unemployment.
- why the Fed is so darn important.
- what makes macroeconomics so much bigger than microeconomics.
So get ready to help tackle the national debt issues and to take on the AP® Macroeconomics exam.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online AP® Macroeconomics Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
Inside the AP® Macroeconomics guide, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin.
- four full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam.
- answer explanations to help figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- test-taking tips to help you break down a lengthy exam.
- loads of practice drills.
- in-depth study guides and practice problems.
- review of macroeconomic issues, the financial sector, stocks and bonds, and more.
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP® Exam!
- AP® Art History
- AP® Biology
- AP® Calculus AB & BC
- AP® Chemistry
- AP® Chinese Language and Culture
- AP® Comparative Government and Politics
- AP® Computer Science
- AP® English Language and Composition
- AP® English Literature and Composition
- AP® Environmental Science
- AP® European History
- AP® French Language and Culture
- AP® German Language and Culture
- AP® Human Geography
- AP® Italian Language and Culture
- AP® Japanese Language and Culture
- AP® Latin
- AP® Macroeconomics
- AP® Microeconomics
- AP® Music Theory
- AP® Physics 1
- AP® Physics 2
- AP® Physics B
- AP® Physics C
- AP® Psychology
- AP® Spanish Language and Culture
- AP® Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP® Statistics
- AP® Studio Art
- AP® U.S. History
- AP® U.S. Government & Politics
- AP® World History