As I Lay Dying
by William Faulkner
As I Lay Dying Section Twenty-Five, narrated by Darl Summary
- Jewel goes to the barn where his horse waits. Anse again says that Jewel ought to be riding with them in the wagon.
- Dewey Dell sits next to Vardaman in the wagon, holding her parcel in her lap.
- Cash says to let Jewel do what he wants.
- Darl predicts that Jewel will meet them with the horse at Tull’s.
- The family starts their journey, leaving Jewel behind for now.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...