Cite This Page
- What does Jane get out of Austenland (besides a man)? What do the other guests seem take from their experiences?
- Could Austenland be satire? If so, who or what is it satirizing?
- Why is Jane ashamed of her love for Pride and Prejudice at the beginning of the novel? Why isn't she ashamed of it at the end of the novel?
- Could Martin have been serious about his affections for Jane? Why or why not?
- If Jane hadn't gone to Austenland, what do you think her life would look like today? Do you think she could ever be happy without a man?
- Will Jane and Henry stay together? What challenges will their relationship face?
- Would you go to Austenland?
- What kinds of people might not fit in so well at Austenland? Why?
- What kind of book-themed resort would you most want to go to?