Mary Timeline and Summary
- Announces to all that her name is Mary, the maid, and that she's had a lovely afternoon.
- Tells the Smiths that the Martins are waiting outside.
- Fusses at the Martins for being late.
- Reveals to the audience that the Martins aren't actually who they think they are.
- Insists on telling a story of her own.
- Reveals that she and the Fire Chief were once lovers.
- Recites a poem in honor of her love as the Smiths push her offstage.
Next Page: The Fire Chief Timeline
Previous Page: Mrs. Martin