Bless Me, Ultima
Cite This Page
Bless Me, Ultima Chapter 5 Summary Page 1
- Antonio's Uncle Pedro arrives at the house. He's Antonio's mother's brother—a Luna.
- Antonio knows that it's time to go visit his mother's family.
- He knows that his grandfather's house is the biggest house in the village where his mother's family lives. Antonio thinks it's only right that his grandfather should have the largest house, because it was the Lunas who largely settled the village.
- Antonio, his mom, Ultima, and his sisters go to visit his mother's family.
- His mother and her brothers talk about Antonio's future and how he is the hope of the Luna. Uh oh—that sounds like a lot of pressure.