Bless Me, Ultima Chapter 8 Summary
- Antonio's brothers plot to leave and strike out on their own. But wait—didn't they just get home?
- The brothers blame their Márez blood and talk about how they can't just live for their parents dreams. During the War, they saw the world, and they can't handle being stuck in a tiny town.
- The brothers razz Antonio and tell him that he can be the priest that their mother wants him to be (while they go off and have all the fun).
- After Antonio blesses them like he's a priest, the brothers go after him, spanking him and throwing him on top of the chicken coop.
- Antonio gets down, but he believes that his brothers might always be lost to him.