Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. What are the first two things the narrator sees?
2. What does the narrator say we shouldn't be afraid of and why?
3. What does the narrator wonder about the sky?
4. Why does the narrator need a distraction?
5. Who is the narrator?
Answers1. The narrator sees colors and then humans.
2. The narrator says we should be not be afraid of the fact that we are going to die, because it is fair.
3. The narrator wonders what color the sky will be when death comes for "you."
4. The narrator needs a distraction from the "left-overs," the people who are left behind when someone dies, because watching them is very painful.
5. The narrator is Death.