Available to teachers only as part of theTeaching Brave New WorldTeacher Pass
Teaching Brave New WorldTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. In which city does the novel take place?
2. What do they create in the Hatchery?
3. What is the relationship between the Predestinators and the Fertilizers?
4. Who leads the students on their tour?
5. What is the difference between an Alpha and an Epsilon in terms of social status?
Answers1. In London
2. Human Beings/ Human Embryos
3. The Predestinators request certain kinds of embryos and the Fertilizers give them to them.
4. Mr. Foster
5. An Alpha is of higher social standing.
CORRESPONDING LEARNING GUIDE