by Kurt Vonnegut
Cat's Cradle Chapter 100 Summary
Down the Oubliette Goes Frank
- "Papa" continues dying while John asks Frank how to best announce his presidency.
- But Frank is not there to help John with anything relating to the public. He'll be more what you'd call technical assistance.
- From that perspective, he suggests they repair the power plant and stage the air show. John suggests that Frank take up his own suggestion and get the juice flowing.
- John thinks he'll write a speech for the air show that's to take place during the Hundred Martyrs to Democracy ceremony. Something official-looking for when he takes office.
- Frank says he's the boss, and John realizes he's freed the eldest Hoenikker from all human responsibility.
- He truly is his father's son.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...