Cite This Page
Cat's Cradle Chapter 16 Summary Page 1
Back to Kindergarten
- At the door of a large brick building, Dr. Breed and Miss Pefko enter through security. John is pushed through as Breed's guest.
- Dr. Breed picks up the argument from the last chapter, but Pefko believes she must have missed out on a lot in kindergarten. Breed agrees with her here.
- Everyone missed out on a lot in kindergarten.
- As they pass the educational exhibits, Miss Pefko calls them magic.
- This arcane, medieval word heckles Dr. Breed's sensibilities, since science is the opposite of magic.