Cite This Page
Cat's Cradle Chapter 32 Summary Page 1
- Marvin Breed joins the choir on Hoenikker, calling him a, to paraphrase, weirdo.
- John asks about Emily's memorial, but Marvin tells him that he didn't sell it to Hoenikker. The doctor didn't give a fig about adorning his wife's grave.
- He sold the memorial to the children, who used their father's Nobel Prize money to pay for it.
- John offhandedly mentions the fact that Nobel made his money selling dynamite.
- If John had been a Bokononist then, he'd have thought, "[b]usy, busy, busy" (32.13). But since he isn't, he settles for life being funny.