Cat's Cradle Chapter 69 Summary
A Big Mosaic
- The Crosbys and John are the first guests at the hotel.
- As in, first guests ever.
- John signs the guest register while Mr. Crosby goes to take a picture of some guy making a mosaic of Mona.
- Crosby comes back in a huff, calling the guy a, what else, pissant. So John takes a stab at talking with him.
- The two go back and forth with their chitchat. They get on the subject of Mona. John mentions Frank is a lucky man, and the artist says Frank is, well, something unpleasant.
- When John says he's here to write, the man mentions he wrote a book once. It was titled San Lorenzo: the Land, the History, the People.
- The chapter ends on that cliffhanger.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...