Cat's Cradle Chapter 89 Summary
- Frank asks again. John refuses, again.
- Fine then. Frank wonders if John knows anybody who'd take the job. Too bad for Frank that Craigslist hasn't been invented yet.
- John laughs at the notion, but Frank thinks he's laughing at him.
- It takes John quite a bit of time to convince Frank he isn't being ridiculed.
- Frank recalls how the children in school used to call him Secret Agent X-9 and make fun of him.
- He wonders aloud if they would have made fun of him had they known he was having sex with Jack's wife every day at the hobby shop.
- Wow… that took a weird turn.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...