Cat's Cradle Chapter 90 Summary
Only One Catch
- Okay, John says, there must be a catch. After all, the chapter title says so.
- Frank says there isn't, but John insists. Is it elections or objections from a rival political party?
- Fine. Frank admits there is one, teeny-tiny, itsy-bitsy, little catch. Only it isn't really a catch because John doesn't have to do it if he doesn't want to.
- And that catch is that John will have to marry Mona.
- John's a little confused as to why she would even have him. But Frank informs him that The Book of Bokonon predicts she'll marry the next President.
- In a word: jackpot!