by Kurt Vonnegut
Cat's Cradle Chapter 95 Summary
I See the Hook
- Care to take a guess what happens in this chapter?
- John and Frank drive up to the castle built by Tum-bumwa all that time ago.
- Just before they reach the castle, they see the hook hanging in the middle of two telephone poles. A sign proclaims this hook is reserved for Bokonon.
- John tells himself he'll be a kind and decent ruler.
- In case you're curious how that turns out, the chapter ends with the word mirage.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...