Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Mr. and Mrs. Gloop Timeline and Summary
- We meet Mrs. Gloop first, as she's telling reporters about her son's eating habits.
- Later, during the factory tour, they warn their son not to drink from the chocolate river.
- Mrs. Gloop tells her husband to jump in after her son, when Augustus falls in the river.
- Mr. Gloop seems unwilling, until he takes off his jacket.
- Horrified, the couple watches as their son is sucked up the big glass pipe. They worry he'll be made into fudge.
- An Oompa-Loompa escorts them to the Fudge Room, where they hope to be reunited with their son.
- Later, we see the Gloops climb into the truck full of candy with their son, who's now skinny.