Charlotte's Web Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Charlotte spends the novel getting almost no recognition. How would this story be different if Charlotte got the credit she deserves?
- What do you think of the chapter titles? How do they relate to what happens within the chapters?
- Does the novel take a stance on animal rights? What do you think this stance might be?
- Why are we so attached to Charlotte by the end of the book? What makes this spider so special?
- What if Wilbur weren't a pig? What if he were, say, a chicken? Or a cow? How would this affect the story?
- Why is the novel called Charlotte's Web instead of, say, Wilbur the Pig? Who is really the most important character?
Next Page: Quizzes
Previous Page: Analysis