The Chocolate War
The Chocolate War Chapter 11 Summary
- It's like an explosion.
- Brian Kelly is the first student to touch his desk, and then all of a sudden, Room Nineteen is filled with crashing sounds.
- Brother Eugene walks into class as all the furniture is collapsing.
- Someone credits The Vigils with the prank.
- It's all over in less than sixty seconds.
- Archie is counting as he watches from the doorway.
- He's really pleased with this assignment. He's sure Trinity students will remember it for years.
- Brother Eugene looks shocked and terrified, and Archie watches as the chalkboard comes off the wall behind him.
- Archie hears an accusing voice behind him, and turns around to face a very angry and red-faced Brother Leon.
- Kids from other classes are watching the commotion.
- Archie denies everything, just like he always does.
- Leon grabs him and pushes him against the wall, tells him not to forget who's the real boss around here.
- Kids are watching. Archie is furious. Leon is making him look bad in front of the school, screwing up his victory gloating.
- Leon takes off, and Archie's good mood is back. He stands watching the wreck that is now Room Nineteen.
- It's lovely.
- And Brother Eugene is actually in tears.
- So lovely.
- Who cares about Leon…