Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- In what ways are the Crays a green family?
- If Mickey had not gotten hit in the head with that frozen iguana, would he still have taken the job with Expedition Survival? Why or why not?
- How would this situation have changed if Mickey were making the decisions instead of Wahoo?
- If we didn't know about Derek's past mistakes, how would we feel about him based on what he does? Would he be more forgivable?
- What effect does the information about invasive species given in the book have on the reader? What effect would it have if that information were not there?
- Does Derek ultimately redeem himself after attacking Jared Gordon? Why or why not?
- What choices could Wahoo have made differently? How would that have affected the way the story turns out?