Available to teachers only as part of theA Christmas CarolTeacher Pass
A Christmas CarolTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Stave 1, Marley’s Ghost
Questions1. Where does Scrooge’s nephew ask him to go?
2. What do the two gentlemen who knock on Scrooge’s front door want?
3. Whom does Scrooge try to hit with his ruler?
4. Who is Marley?
5. What is the one day of the year that Scrooge’s clerk is allowed to “rob” him?
6. What turns into Marley’s face?
7. What bursts out of the cellar?
8. Who does Marley’s ghost tell him to expect?
9. Who does Scrooge see when he looks out the window?
10. When Scrooge is angered by Christmas cheer, what does he say?
Answers1. To his house for Christmas dinner
2. Donations for the poor
3. A caroler
4. Scrooge’s business partner
5. Christmas Day
6. The doorknocker
7. Marley’s ghost
8. Three Spirits
10. “Bah Humbug”
CORRESPONDING LEARNING GUIDE