Colonial New England
Discussion & Essay Questions
Available to teachers only as part of the Teaching Colonial New EnglandTeacher Pass
Teaching Colonial New England Teacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Discussion & Essay Questions
- Were the problems that beset New England during the eighteenth century predictable?
- Could they have been prevented?
- Do religiously-based communities have a short life expectancy?
- Why are internal problems inevitable?
- What made the Puritan experiment particularly susceptible to erosion from within?