Common Core Standards: Math
Number & Operations in Base Ten 4.NBT.B.6
6. Find whole-number quotients and remainders with up to four-digit dividends and one-digit divisors, using strategies based on place value, the properties of operations, and/or the relationship between multiplication and division. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
- Divisibility by Three - Math Shack
- Finding Missing Values in Multiplication Tables - Math Shack
- Dividing with Remainders - Math Shack
- Dividing Decimals by Powers of Ten - Math Shack