Common Core Standards: Math
4. Find the greatest common factor of two whole numbers less than or equal to 100 and the least common multiple of two whole numbers less than or equal to 12. Use the distributive property to express a sum of two whole numbers 1-100 with a common factor as a multiple of a sum of two whole numbers with no common factor. For example, express 36 + 8 as 4 (9 + 2)..
- Factor Tree
- Finding the Greatest Common Factor
- Finding the Least Common Multiple
- Basic Greatest Common Factor Problems
- Basic Least Common Multiple Problems
- Multiplication of Decimals by 10, 100, etc