Common Core Standards: Math
5. Understand that positive and negative numbers are used together to describe quantities having opposite directions or values (e.g., temperature above/below zero, elevation above/below sea level, credits/debits, positive/negative electric charge); use positive and negative numbers to represent quantities in real-world contexts, explaining the meaning of 0 in each situation.
- Word Problems Involving Negative Numbers
- Multiplying Negative Numbers
- Adding Positive and Negative Numbers or Adding Integers
- More Different Types of Numbers
- Classifying Numbers