Cite This Page
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Considering Paul never even met Jesus during his lifetime, do you think he gets too much airtime in the Bible?
- Do you think Paul was really a "weak" preacher?
- How do Paul's thoughts on communion influence churches today?
- Were you surprised to read Paul's thoughts on marriage and celibacy?
- Why are Paul's letters letters?
- Check out Paul's thoughts on charity in 2 Corinthians 8-9. How does this apply to modern folks?
- Do you think Paul is portraying the position of the false apostles accurately?
- What do you think happened on Paul's painful visit?
- How would you feel if people were still reading your texts or emails 2,000 years from now?
- Why do you think there were so many divisions in Corinth?
- Do Paul's thoughts about the resurrection of the dead make sense?
- What do you think Paul's tearful letter said?
- Why is Paul so annoyed with the false apostles, but doesn't mind other folks, like Apollos and Cephas, muscling in on his territory?
- What do you think of Paul's arguments about his apostolic authority? Is he convincing?
- Can you pick out all Paul's references to the Hebrew Bible?
- Why does Paul hate bragging so much?
- Do you think the Corinthians get a bad rap because of Paul's letters?
- What do you think was the main cause of the division in Corinth?
- Do you agree with Paul that we can find strength in weakness?
- Who do you like better—calm Paul or angry Paul?
- How does Paul's background and life story inform his view of Jesus?
- Is Paul too harsh to sinners?
- What would a letter written by the false apostles sound like?
- The early Christians argued about food a ton. Is this still an issue for modern Christians?