Coriolanus Act 4, Scene 7 Summary
- Now we head over to the Volscian camp just outside of Rome.
- Led by Coriolanus, the army has been razing everything in its path as it makes its way to the city.
- Aufidius confesses that he's totally jealous of Coriolanus because his soldiers worship him like a god.
- He also admits that he wishes he never joined forces with Coriolanus because the guy is stealing all his thunder.
- Finally, Aufidius tells us that after Coriolanus helps him defeat Rome, he's going to find a way to take him down. (Cue ominous music.)