The Count of Monte Cristo Chapter 33 Summary
- Franz and Albert are a little disheartened by their lack of good planning.
- At their hotel, the hotel owner warns them about bandits.
- Franz and Albert have a look on their faces like, "yeah, right, whatever dude."
- And so the hotel owner tells them a story about a bandit named Luigi Vampa. Here begins the hotel owner's story:
- Luigi Vampa was a peaceful shepherd in the Italian countryside. He liked long walks on the beach, piña coladas, shooting, oh, and a foxy lady named Teresa.
- The big cheese of bandits (a dude named Cucumetto) ran into Luigi and Teresa one day. He happened to be running away from the cops, and so Luigi and Teresa give him a place to hide.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...