The Count of Monte Cristo
Cite This Page
The Count of Monte Cristo Chapter 92 Summary Page 1
- The Count begins to think about Haydée in a romantic light. He realizes that he might have feelings for her in the way that he used to have feelings for Mercédès.
- Fernand bursts into the Count's house and challenges him to a duel. He's super mad that his son didn't go through with the duel.
- Fernand wants to know who the Count really is.
- The Count quickly changes into the clothes of a sailor, and, completely shocked, Fernand realizes that the Count is really Edmond Dantès.
- Fernand runs home to find his wife and son leaving him for good.
- Fernand shoots himself in the head.