ACT Crash Course
With Shmoop's ACT crash course, your pencils may be #2, but you'll be #1.
If what you need is an outlined plan to cram every Test Prep strategy imaginable in the form of a short course that you can do with your mom or your teacher, this is what you want. This ACT Crash Course will take you by the hand and teach you exactly what you need to do and exactly when you need to do it in order to ace the ACT. In fact, taking this ACT Prep Course will make you so good at ACT strategery that you could write the test yourself.
Here’s what else you’ll get with your low-cost ACT Crash Course:
- an outlined plan to take you through the 5 sections of the ACT exam: English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing
- killer test-taking strategies to ace each section
- hundreds of practice questions
- videos explaining major concepts and sample problems
- two complete, timed practice exams
- a virtual classroom interface where grades and work are organized, teachers can virtually communicate with students, and the class can discuss material through the discussion board
If you’re an instructor looking for ways to put together a course for students (or just want to prove you can still get a perfect score of '36'), this course is also fully loaded with a virtual classroom interface to fit whatever situation you’re in.
Course BreakdownPurchase units individually
Unit 1. The ACT English Test
A review of the major concepts on the ACT English test + 20 drill sets = the ticket to ACT English mastery.
Unit 2. The ACT Mathematics Test
Complete coverage of ACT Math, from Pre-Algebra to Trigonometry, with over a hundred videos to make learning a breeze.
Unit 3. The ACT Reading Test
From the Prose Fiction passage to the Natural Science passage, we've got the Reading section covered.
Unit 4. The ACT Science Reasoning Test
We review the major skills and question types appearing in the coolest part (Celsius) of the ACT: the Science Reasoning test.