AP* Calculus AB/BC Review Course
The ultimate calculus cram course
Acing the AP Calculus Exam is integral to conquering the world, mastering your Isaac Newton impression—and, most importantly, getting college credit. So don't limit yourself: have Shmoop help you get the score you want with our calculus cram course.
Our speedy, guided lessons will take step-by-step through slopes, series, and related rates, and will help you learn every rule from quotient to L'Hôpital's. Whether your poison is AB or BC, you'll derive success from our helpful—and hilarious—course.
In this course, you'll get
- a detailed breakdown of the AP Calculus Exam(s).
- tips and tricks for tackling the test.
- dozens of drills and practice problems.
- 4 full practice exams (2 AB, 2 BC) for game day success.
- a virtual classroom for your teacher to monitor and praise your progress.
*AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.
Unit 1. AP Calculus AB & BC
Limits, derivatives, integrals, and more. Looking to review for the AP Calculus AB/BC exam? This course has you covered, and then some. Both AB and BC are covered in depth and backed up by more drills than you could shake a stick at.