Interviewing and Business Etiquette
Taking you beyond "wear deodorant."
Everybody wants to give a killer interview, one that changes them from "candidate #26" to "oh yeah, that guy." That guy is just cooler. He has nice clothes, a firm handshake, and gosh darn it, people like him. Plus, he gets the job.
This course teaches you how to be that guy (or gal)—the one who gives a flawless, polished interview in totally appropriate attire without even once getting your interviewer's name wrong.
It also teaches you what to do after that interview lands you the job by teaching you:
- how to use email and text messaging without being annoying.
- how to behave in an office so you'll always get invited to the after-work hang-outs (again, it has to do with not being annoying).
- how to communicate with people who think a text message is something only English PhD's care about (hint: it starts with ph- and rhymes with "hone").
Acing the interview is only the first hurdle. This course takes you over it, and all the ones that come afterward.
*Purchasing by unit includes course material only.
Unit 1. Interviewing and Business Etiquette
In a nutshell, this course covers everything you need to know to crush that interview and not annoy people once you've signed your W-4.
in affordable packages. GET A QUOTE FOR YOUR
SCHOOL OR DISTRICT
Subscribe for only as long as you need.
- Course Length: 1 weeks
- Grade Levels: 11, 12, College
- Course Type: Short Course
- Business and Career Preparation
Just what the heck is a Shmoop Online Course?