Mordecai Timeline and Summary
- We meet Mordecai when Daniel first goes into Mr. Ram's bookshop. He asks Daniel if he is a member of the Jewish race.
- Mordecai joins the Cohens for dinner on the Sabbath when Daniel is there.
- Mordecai becomes more and more aware that he's going to die soon.
- Mordecai and Daniel meet near Blackfriars Bridge. They go to the bookshop and Mordecai gives Daniel a little bit of his backstory.
- Daniel and Mordecai go to the Hand and Banner.
- Mordecai tells Daniel a little bit about his background. It comes out that his sister, Mirah, was taken from him and his mom when she was young.
- Daniel tells Mordecai that Mirah is alive and well.
- Mordecai decides to tell the Cohens about Mirah and lets them know that he'll be moving out soon.
- Mordecai and Mirah reunite. Mirah promises to take care of him.
- Mordecai tells Mr. Lapidoth that he is an evil man.
- Mordecai dies.
Previous Page: Mirah Lapidoth